Dragonball Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Fury

This is a new age Dragonball Z RP Forum! Hopefully I can show you a new system of fighting that is hopefully different from every other Dragonball RP forum out there! Choose from many races and explore the universe!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Owens Training under Master Roshi.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill
Battle Power: 337
Ki: 650
Race: Saiyan

Owens Training under Master Roshi. Empty
PostSubject: Owens Training under Master Roshi.   Owens Training under Master Roshi. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Owen Sun would barely be able to move as he walks up to an area of water."Dang I cant do anything Good thing I learned how to fly when I watched that man."Owen said as he clenched his fist as he dashed towards the water."So empty."Owen said as he keep flying until he seen an Island."Wonder what this Is"Owen said as he flew down as he seen an old man."Hello there."The man said to Owen."Hey."Owen responded."The man would grin."I sense your strong power you came here for training?"The man said as he looked at Owen."Yes Sir."Owen Responded."IF you have time to wait you can train under me."Owen grinned I have time mister."Owen said as he laughed."Good."The man said."Your training starts now."He looked at Owen and Owen looked back with a grin."Lets do it."
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill
Battle Power: 413
Ki: 825

PostSubject: Re: Owens Training under Master Roshi.   Owens Training under Master Roshi. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Turns out the fake Roshi that Owen was talking to was just a shape-shifting pig. The real roshi walked outside of his house and looked at the visitor, "you are?" He asked outloud before sighing, he had just jugged down a gallon of beer and was banned from looking at any of his magazines for a week due to something he had done to his Turtle Friend. "And what do you want?" he said while balancing on the wall.
Back to top Go down
https://dbfury.rpg-board.net
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owens Training under Master Roshi.   Owens Training under Master Roshi. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Owen would then begin to look up."Well I am Owen Sun."Owen said as he pointed out that."And I plan on training to get strong enough to defeat a man who beat me up earlier."Owen said as he whistled."Here boy."Owen said as a cloud would appear as he falls back."Oh and this is my friend nimbus."Owen said as he sit ontop of it."So what you say can you train me?"
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owens Training under Master Roshi.   Owens Training under Master Roshi. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Roshi shrugged off the alchohal and sighed, "I said no such thing did I?" he said with a sigh before walking over to a very small pebble almost the size of a grain of sand. "I guess you have potential but do I know if you have a pure heart? This is what I need you to do--" said Roshi before he chucked the pebble as far as he could. "Get that to be trained by me, or go save that city that is being terrorized by terrorists." he would say with a smile before walking back into his house.

(You can do the things in this topic.)
Back to top Go down
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owens Training under Master Roshi.   Owens Training under Master Roshi. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Owen would then begin to grin."Hmmm I can do both."Owen said."Nimbus go get the pebble and meet me in the city I will be flying."Owen said as he jumped into the air flying towards the city."Hmmm this shouldnt be hard."Owen said as he clench his fist."Maybe I can even win this faster than nimbus can return."Owen would then begin to land infront of 20 bandits."Oh my."Owen said."Nimbus might beat me this time."Owen would then begin to focus his energy as he punches the ground breaking it as rocks appeared in the air."Let me do this easly."Owen would then focus the ki into his hands blasting each rock as they would fall on his opponents."Your first."Owen would then appear behind two of the bandits as he would throw them at four that was bunched up. Six down Fourteen to go."Owen said as he would then focus a beam of energy as he fires into the sky."Watch this."Owen said as he would kick one in the chin seeing him flying towards the beam."Wait for it."Owen would then release another beam right before the bandit hit the first as well as throwing a huge boulder he found."Bye Bye."Owen said as the rocks hit all the bandits but the leader."Your left."Owen said as he would appear behind him."Sorry but."Before Owen could finish nimbus burst end."Nimbus you won but watch this."Owen would then do a spinning kick as he formed a gaint jail built of rock as he throws the leader it."Not done yet."Owen would then fire a blast at the walls turning it hot."Still not done."Owen would then fire at the water as it would begin to rain ontop the bars causing them to turn into metal."Done."Owen would then jump onto nimbus as he would dash towards the island again telling the man what he had done.

Ki Used 100
Stamina Used 20
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owens Training under Master Roshi.   Owens Training under Master Roshi. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Master Roshi layed back in his lawn chair after setting up his pile of hardened clay for Owen. When he arrived Roshi simply sighed, "I want you to break this, but its much of a jawbreaker, once you break the first layer of clay i want you to break the brick layer, then the iron layer, then the titanium layer, then the rubber layer then there will be a door walk in and sit. The room will grow tremendously in heat and get colder randomly, then spin and due to the spinning gravity may increase slightly, oh and the air will slightly shock you, maybe a lot." he said with a sigh as he awaited his enemy to come.
Back to top Go down
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owens Training under Master Roshi.   Owens Training under Master Roshi. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:44 pm

Owen would begin to look."This should be easy."Owen would lift his hand as he slices down breaking down all the way til he hits the iron."OUCH!!!"Owen said as he lifted up his hand shaking it around jumping up and down like a money."That hurts."Owen said.(10 stamina used so far.) Owen would then begin to concentrate his Power towards his hands.(Focus) Owen would then slice down again hitting down to the rubber as he bounces back into the water."That was fun."(20 ki used so far.)Owen then begins to focus his ki into another way making his hands hot."Heya."Owen said slicing the rubber."That was harder than I thought."Owen said as he walked into the door as he sits down."Dang room hurts my head."Owen said as falls down to the ground looking up."Ughh."Owen begins to spin as he throws up on the ground."Oh man this hurts badly."Owen said as he would then breathe in as the air begins to shock him until he is knocked nearly unconsious on the ground."Ughh I can do it."Owen said crawling for the other door.
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owens Training under Master Roshi.   Owens Training under Master Roshi. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Master Roshi simply sighed before walking towards the ball and picking it up and chucking it at the middle of the ocean in an attempt to make it sink.
Back to top Go down
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owens Training under Master Roshi.   Owens Training under Master Roshi. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:41 pm

Owen would slowly walk out side as he falls infront of Roshi."Any thing else."Owen said as he fell down by the water."Nimbus."Owen said as he handed him 400 Zenni."Go get me a Senzu bean a sap."Owen said as he waited a few seconds as it drops a Senzu in owens hand."Hmph."Owen breaks it in halve as he puts the other in his shirt for later."I can gain the rest later by myself."Owen said as he stood up."Whats next I said..."Owen said grinning.
-400 Zenni
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owens Training under Master Roshi.   Owens Training under Master Roshi. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Master Roshi smiled to himself, "I suppose you are quite pure of heart but anyone can save a village if needed to, We will now begin your training." Roshi said before walking over to his lawn chair and relaxing. "We'll begin in the afternoon for now get some rest."
Back to top Go down
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill

PostSubject: Re: Owens Training under Master Roshi.   Owens Training under Master Roshi. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Owen bows as he heads off to Nimbus."Ok be here then."Owen said as he jumped onto the cloud."GO NIMBUS."Owen disappeared at the speed of light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owens Training under Master Roshi.   Owens Training under Master Roshi. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owens Training under Master Roshi.
Page 1 of 1