Dragonball Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Fury

This is a new age Dragonball Z RP Forum! Hopefully I can show you a new system of fighting that is hopefully different from every other Dragonball RP forum out there! Choose from many races and explore the universe!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Owens New Job(Taken place about a month before the training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OwenSun

OwenSun

Skill
Battle Power: 337
Ki: 650
Race: Saiyan

Owens New Job(Taken place about a month before the training) Empty
PostSubject: Owens New Job(Taken place about a month before the training)   Owens New Job(Taken place about a month before the training) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Owen would begin to wonder how to gain more money as he looks around he sees a flier that said work once a week for get payed great for an hour."Dang that is good."Owen would look at the flier as he sees the location as he goes the next day."So this the job test your technology on me."The man grinned as he pulled out a gun."Yes."The man fires it at Owen as Owen falls to his knees."What is that."The man looks at him."It is a Ko out gun as you may say."Owen looked up."IS that all."For today you will get more and more each day we are tring to make it amp enough to knock people out without killing them with famous weapons." The man hands owen a pay check."See you later the man said to owen.
Back to top Go down
Renko
Admin
Renko

Skill
Battle Power: 413
Ki: 825
Race: Saiyan

Owens New Job(Taken place about a month before the training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owens New Job(Taken place about a month before the training)   Owens New Job(Taken place about a month before the training) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Uh, I guess 200 Zenni?
Back to top Go down
https://dbfury.rpg-board.net

Owens New Job(Taken place about a month before the training)
Page 1 of 1